2020 Event Schedule
Summer Slalom Series
Our next event at Centralia airport this season is June 28! See important updates for more information.
Our current schedule is:
Event details:Centralia Airport 402 Canada Ave (closest address to our gate entrance)$50 members registered online only$65 non-members registered online onlyGates open at 8amGates close and drivers meeting at 9:30am
If you do not know how to class your vehicle, please ask someone on our Facebook Group!
2020 memberships are available online. Annual Western Ontario Sports Car Association (WOSCA) memberships come with a number of benefits including:
- Discounted registration prices, $15 off per event
- Reserved Car Numbers for the season (previous years numbers will be held until the first event)
- Access to our annual Holiday Party
- Access to Daytona 500 Party
- Inclusion in our annual safety draw (rebates for safety equipment).
- Access to Ontario Regional Series at discounted rates, or National Event (may require additional fees)
- Supporting grassroots motor sports in Southwestern Ontario
Memberships are $40 per calendar year and can be purchased online on MotorsportReg, or at our monthly meetings (1st non-holiday Wednesday of every month at the Wortley Roadhouse, in London), or at any of our events
Click here to purchase your membership, or if you are already a member, to reserve your car number for the year.
As you may expect, due to COVID19 we have some big changes with operations of upcoming events and some key elements every competitor must bring.
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY through motorsportreg. https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2020-wosca-summer-series-event-2-centralia-airport-western-ontario-sports-078423?fbclid=IwAR0XYjjkcIxTEDc56-C1YIzSBpKuUWvCl5hDuD7Iz7xoK0tSMrY4qpoZkxs
- Event waiver is done online through Speedwaiver. Please sign electronically when you sign up for the event. Link is posted on motorsportreg event page.
- If you feel ill day of event, but are registered, have no worries. Your credit card is not charged until after the event, and will not be charged if you don’t show. Please do not attend if you are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID19.
- You MUST bring your own helmet. We are not providing loaner helmets for the season. Your helmet MUST be SNELL 2010 or newer, or meet other specific ratings. D.O.T. APPROVAL ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH!! We don’t want to see anyone turned away the day of because their helmet does not meet the requirements. Take a look at the accepted rating chart here: https://www.scca.com/downloads/48190-2020-solo-helmet-certification-labels-2019-11-08/download
- Reflective vests are used for marshaling. We will be supplying some, however if you have your own please bring it to avoid possible contamination. We will have ours for sale if you would like to keep it, $5 each.
- NO SPECTATORS
- NO RIDE ALONGS.
- NO CAR SHARING (two competitors registered in one vehicle) unless both participants live in the same household.
- There will be NO OFFICIAL COURSE WALK. Show up early to ensure you have time to walk the course on your own.
- Please bring your own mask to wear while outside of your vehicle.
- Social distancing will be STRICTLY enforced.
What you MUST bring to the event:
- Mask to wear while out of the vehicle
- Speedwaiver receipt
- Reflective vest if you don’t want to use one of ours
- Hand sanitizer
- Food and water, as there are no nearby facilities at the venue
- Port-a-potty is on site but bring your own toilet paper
Thank-you everyone for your understanding and cooperation!